[SOLVED] Pc no display with gpu or with integrated graphics

Nov 6, 2018
Good day, I would like to ask if what is the problem with my pc, it has no display if its plugged with the gpu and without the gpu, the motherboard debug light is red on the vga section. I tried removing the rams and cleaning them and plugging back in, the problem still persist, I then removed the psu then replugged everything back and the problem persist, what would be the component that is having a problem? Mobo/CPU/Rams/GPU/PSU?
My system is and i5-8600, MSi Mag Mortar B365m, 2666 Mhz Rams, Gigabyte G1 1070 and a Seasonic 620w M12 Bronze rated. Its an old system been using it for 3 years no no problem just this one time. Thanks.

Solution
Power off (via the switch on the PSU) and remove the 1070.
Reset the cmos.
Attach the display to the motherbd port.
Power up!

Does it boot up now?
Nov 6, 2018
Odd. Clearing the cmos should set the iGPU as the primary. the i5 didn't come without graphics so i'm leaning towards it being the motherbd but i would still check the PSU voltages before attempting to RMA it.
i have removed the ram cleaned it, removed the cmos battery and started it but still the same... so my gpu is still good then, i have a hunch that its the motherboard or the power supply and my whole system is connected to the UPS. its not the cpu either right? i hope.
I now removed everything connected to the psu and i will replugged all back later...