Question PC no longer booting, motherboard shows debug LEDs for CPU & VGA ? RAM faulty?

PotatoDay14

Honorable
Nov 6, 2015
Hi, I have been having quite a stressful morning.

Before i start these are my specs:
Ryzen 5900x
MSI MPG x570 Gaming edge wifi
Corsair DDR4 Vengeance RGB Pro 3600 2x16gb
Rtx 2070
Be Quiet dark rock 4
Corsair RM750x

2 weeks ago I move, since then my pc sometimes got stuck at the VGA debug LED. And on my screen came the "press DELETE to open bios" screen. But the screen was frozen.
Normally I could fix this problem simply by restarting the pc with the case button.
But this morning this did not work anymore. It kept getting stuck on the frozen screen and VGA debug led.

I then took out the graphics card and restarted my pc. This was probably not such a good idea. It wasn't going to boot anyway because the Ryzen 5900x has no integrated graphics. After doing this it got stuck on the CPU debug led. I put my GPU back in but it still stuck on the CPU debug led.

After this I tried a few different things.
Checked all PSU cables if they are still seated well.
Reset the CMOS.
Flashed the bios.
Disconnected the GPU and all SATA connectors & front panel io.

But the problem persists.
Furthermore the CPU fan and one of the front panel fans sometimes works and sometimes not.

TLDR: Pc was working yesterday outside of VGA debug hiccups.
After reinstalling the GPU it remains stuck on CPU debug led.

Maybe you guys have an idea what could be causing this. Many thanks.

PotatoDay14

Honorable
Nov 6, 2015
Update:
After stripping down the entire PC, and starting again from scratch. The problem was not initially solved. But what I hadn't tried yet, but probably should have, is to remove all the RAM. Now it did get past the first CPU debug led, and not too surprisingly got stuck at the RAM debug led.

But now i wonder if this is a clear indication that the ram was faulty and its not the CPU or maybe mobo?

WGD

Jun 8, 2022
Update:
After stripping down the entire PC, and starting again from scratch. The problem was not initially solved. But what I hadn't tried yet, but probably should have, is to remove all the RAM. Now it did get past the first CPU debug led, and not too surprisingly got stuck at the RAM debug led.

But now i wonder if this is a clear indication that the ram was faulty and its not the CPU or maybe mobo?
Hi have you solved the problem.