Question PC No Longer Posts

Gosraj

Reputable
May 29, 2015
Just built new pc, set everything up, yada yada. I was in the process of OCing my CPU when it suddenly stopped posting. Everything was working perfectly fine before I changed the clock speed, but now I suddenly can’t do anything. No BIOS, no beep, nothing except for fans and LEDs turning on. What did I do and how do I undo it

Gosraj

Reputable
May 29, 2015
Just built new pc, set everything up, yada yada. I was in the process of OCing my CPU when it suddenly stopped posting. Everything was working perfectly fine before I changed the clock speed, but now I suddenly can’t do anything. No BIOS, no beep, nothing except for fans and LEDs turning on. What did I do and how do I undo it
Although thinking about it I don’t remember there ever being a beep in the first place

Gosraj

Reputable
May 29, 2015
Clear cmos. I had something similar happen when overclocking my ram on a MSI b350 tomahawk and I had to remove the cmos battery and use the jumper at the same time.
Clear cmos. I had something similar happen when overclocking my ram on a MSI b350 tomahawk and I had to remove the cmos battery and use the jumper at the same time.
Phew thank you! I didn’t seem to have a jumper but removing the battery worked just fine