PC "Not Accessable!"

I've seen similar question but still acn't figure it out!

I have two PCs on a WIFI connection (WIFI + modem box)...

From One PC#1 I can access my shared folders on PC#2 with no problem - PC#2
has a Firewall but I've set PC#1 as an exception - it all seems to work well!

Now PC#1 doesn't have a Firewall (excpet for the XP one) - this is currently
disabled - however when I try to Access PC#1 from PC#2 I get the really
useful message that it can't be accessed and I don't have permission...

I can Ping from either machine with no trouble....

Any suggestion gratefully received...

Tee

"Steve Bedford" <Steve Bedford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've seen similar question but still acn't figure it out!
>
> I have two PCs on a WIFI connection (WIFI + modem box)...
>
> From One PC#1 I can access my shared folders on PC#2 with no problem -
PC#2
> has a Firewall but I've set PC#1 as an exception - it all seems to work
well!

> Now PC#1 doesn't have a Firewall (excpet for the XP one) - this is
currently
> disabled - however when I try to Access PC#1 from PC#2 I get the really
> useful message that it can't be accessed and I don't have permission...

LOL I like the "really useful message" part. Its certainly nicer than my
"WTF does that mean?!"

--
Tara