MOBO ASRock Z97 Extreme 6/a.c.
Storage Samsung 840 evo 120gb ssd
Intel 535 240gb ssd (boot drive)
Samsung 850 evo 500gb ssd
WD Caviar Blue 1tb 7200rpm hdd
WD Black 3tb 7200rpm her
PSU Corsair 650w 80+ Bronze
OS Windows 10

Okay so here's my issue, I'm in the process of moving and I already took my pc to the new place and it was working perfectly fine. This morning I was finishing setting things up and moved the pc to its desired location. Once I tried turning it on again, I noticed jihad nothing but a black screen. So I made sure all my outside connections were secure and tried again, this time (since I was paying attention) I saw only an A2 on the bottom right of the screen. I was then able to get to Windows boot manager, but NOT my mobo bios, upon further inspection of these menus I did see the correct mobo listed but it said the driver was dated 12/18/14, two years old. It also had my OS listed as Windows 7. I still have the install cd that came with my mobo so I popped that in, in hopes it could update my driver, but still every thing was the same. Upon doing a little research I found that some people with a similar issue was because of faulty sata ports, so I changed the sata port of the boot drive to a new one and even changed out the old cable for a spare. Still nothing changed, I then completely disassembled my rig, cleaned everything and put it all back together and made sure every connection was secure, still the same. So I'm lost, if something is broke I'm not sure what it is. Like my psu is 3 years old, but all the fans are running fine, so no obvious signs that it's not getting enough power could it be the mobo? I'm assuming that is my issue because I also disconnected every hard drive, left only one stick of ram and took out my gpus and tried starting again and I didn't even get an a2 screen or anything. But if anyone has thoughts on what could be plaguing me, please feel free to let me know, thank you