[SOLVED] PC Not Booting At All

iiSlashr

Reputable
Mar 10, 2019
Today I went to queue for some Overwatch, and both monitors suddenly froze, with no audio, and inputs having no effect. My keyboard's RGB wave effect also stopped, which makes me think the issue is probably not a GPU-based one. I then turned it on and off again, to no avail. Upon starting back up, the CPU, GPU, and case fans all spin up to normal speeds, but the RGB on my keyboard doesn't start (Razer has default effects when their software isn't available), and my monitors immediately go to sleep mode after a few seconds of black screen. My BIOS is inaccessible, at least I can't see it at all.

Specs:

Mobo: MSI B450-A PRO (latest BIOS as of October 3rd)
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X (just installed a month ago, PBO on, no other overclocking or changes)
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz running AXMP
GPU: 3060Ti Founder's Edition
PSU: Corsair CX650M (about 6 years old give or take)
Storage: Booting off of a Samsung 960, only a few months old, also have a SanDisk drive and a WD Blue hard drive with Windows installed as backups.

I have never had anything like this happen before, not sure what's going on.

Solution
Update: I unplugged my GPU's power adapter, turned on my PC, and my keyboard's RGB came on again, so I plugged the GPU power back in and it works normally now.
Today I went to queue for some Overwatch, and both monitors suddenly froze, with no audio, and inputs having no effect. My keyboard's RGB wave effect also stopped, which makes me think the issue is probably not a GPU-based one. I then turned it on and off again, to no avail. Upon starting back up, the CPU, GPU, and case fans all spin up to normal speeds, but the RGB on my keyboard doesn't start (Razer has default effects when their software isn't available), and my monitors immediately go to sleep mode after a few seconds of black screen. My BIOS is inaccessible, at least I can't see it at all.

Specs:

Mobo: MSI B450-A PRO (latest BIOS as of October 3rd)
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X (just installed a month ago, PBO on, no other overclocking or changes)
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz running AXMP
GPU: 3060Ti Founder's Edition
PSU: Corsair CX650M (about 6 years old give or take)
Storage: Booting off of a Samsung 960, only a few months old, also have a SanDisk drive and a WD Blue hard drive with Windows installed as backups.

I have never had anything like this happen before, not sure what's going on.
Unplug all disk see if you get a bios screen.