Question Pc not booting neither bios or windows 10

Nov 30, 2021
Because a hard drive that I installed would not make my pc boot into windows, I started messing around in bios settings before I searched for the problem in the internet. I have a Chinese motherboard with an i5 3470 installed on it that probably doesn't support uefi. I just tweaked some settings in there and ended up messing with the CSM settings, and from what I believe I changed the "other PCI rom device priority" . It had some options and I checked the "uefi first" setting, and from there it would just not boot anymore and do anything. If I spam the del key while turning on the computer it would say "entering setup..." but it wouldn't enter the setup. After a minute or so it would continue with a black screen with a blinking line in the top right corner. My question is, by resetting the bios, does it reset the CSM settings as well, because I tried removing the cmos battery, I tried shorting the bios with the jumper but nothing happened. What else could I do?

Because a hard drive that I installed would not make my pc boot into windows, I started messing around in bios settings before I searched for the problem in the internet. I have a Chinese motherboard with an i5 3470 installed on it that probably doesn't support uefi. I just tweaked some settings in there and ended up messing with the CSM settings, and from what I believe I changed the "other PCI rom device priority" . It had some options and I checked the "uefi first" setting, and from there it would just not boot anymore and do anything. If I spam the del key while turning on the computer it would say "entering setup..." but it wouldn't enter the setup. After a minute or so it would continue with a black screen with a blinking line in the top right corner. My question is, by resetting the bios, does it reset the CSM settings as well, because I tried removing the cmos battery, I tried shorting the bios with the jumper but nothing happened. What else could I do?
If there's CSM Also called Legacy BIOS) it should also have UEFI mode. If you disable CSM, UEFI mode is implied. Some times there's also Auto mode.
If windows were installed i UEFI mode it will also BOOT in CSM/Legacy mode but if installed in CSM mode it may not BOOT if UEFI is selected in BIOS.

Nov 30, 2021
If there's CSM Also called Legacy BIOS) it should also have UEFI mode. If you disable CSM, UEFI mode is implied. Some times there's also Auto mode.
If windows were installed i UEFI mode it will also BOOT in CSM/Legacy mode but if installed in CSM mode it may not BOOT if UEFI is selected in BIOS.
Well the problem here is that I can't do anything, it seems like the bios settings don't reset, or at least the CSM settings, and I cannot access the bios in order to change those csm settings to default. It is just stuck at American Megatrends screen. At this point I think I am pretty much f-ed up.

Nov 30, 2021
Did you reset CMOS while power was right off or unplugged?
Yes, I took out the cmos battery, I also used the jumper to short the bios to reset itself to default, I used a screwdriver on the two pins that short the bios, but I got the Same result. It is weird though that I had put the motherboard disc into my DVD drive and saw in boot option "uefi: (the drive name)" - I saw this before I messed with the uefi settings from csm settings menu- and I selected override and the drive with the uefi prefix and saw 3 options in a black screen, but I couldn't do anything, I restarted the pc and reverted the boot settings and then discovered the CSM settings. Strangely enough I checked all the settings to uefi only and it still booted in legacy as it should have. But then there was a setting which had the options: "disabled" "uefi only" "legacy only" "uefi and legacy" "uefi first" "legacy first", and yeah I selected "uefi first" because I figured that if that doesn't work it just boots to legacy. Damn if only I knew. I don't know if I can force the pc to boot my ssd with windows 10 if I reset the bios settings. Maybe it just resets boot orders, but that uefi setting, I don't think it is revertible. And that is weird, I shouldn't even had those csm settings as that Chinese motherboard most probably doesn't have any uefi. I will try removing my gt 710 disconnecting everything except the ssd l and then to reset the bios hoping that it would at least enter windows 10.

Nov 30, 2021
Yes, I took out the cmos battery, I also used the jumper to short the bios to reset itself to default, I used a screwdriver on the two pins that short the bios, but I got the Same result. It is weird though that I had put the motherboard disc into my DVD drive and saw in boot option "uefi: (the drive name)" - I saw this before I messed with the uefi settings from csm settings menu- and I selected override and the drive with the uefi prefix and saw 3 options in a black screen, but I couldn't do anything, I restarted the pc and reverted the boot settings and then discovered the CSM settings. Strangely enough I checked all the settings to uefi only and it still booted in legacy as it should have. But then there was a setting which had the options: "disabled" "uefi only" "legacy only" "uefi and legacy" "uefi first" "legacy first", and yeah I selected "uefi first" because I figured that if that doesn't work it just boots to legacy. Damn if only I knew. I don't know if I can force the pc to boot my ssd with windows 10 if I reset the bios settings. Maybe it just resets boot orders, but that uefi setting, I don't think it is revertible. And that is weird, I shouldn't even had those csm settings as that Chinese motherboard most probably doesn't have any uefi. I will try removing my gt 710 disconnecting everything except the ssd l and then to reset the bios hoping that it would at least enter windows 10.
OK so I removed my gt 710 and unplugged the bios jumper and I managed to enter the bios. I don't know how exactly I did it but I did it. Now the only problem is that blinking line on the black screen. I saw a video on YouTube showing the problem and I think I have to boot a USB with windows installation, but only to press repair windows. I hope that this will repair all my problems.