Question PC not booting/showing no display.

Oct 24, 2021
I was updating some settings in my BIOS and had to restart my computer in order to save the changes. It then restarts but shows no display. I turn off the computer than turn it back on again but still nothing. I'm not really sure what's going on or why it isn't booting. I've replaced the RAM, swapped GPU's, made sure the cables n etc. were good but nothing. I don't think it's my CPU because it's somewhat new, and there's no specific LED or BEEPING noise that's happening so I don't know if it's the motherboard either. I've also tried resetting the BIOS by taking the CMOS battery out of the machine when it was off, left it there for about 2-3 minutes, and then put back in. Turned it on again, still no display. I don't believe my board has on board graphics so I can't do much there either. That and no cables are lose inside the pc either. Not really sure what's wrong with it exactly. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Specs

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700,
GPU: AMD R7 250,
RAM: 16GB 3200hz
Motherboard: AMD b450 ds3h rev 1.

I was updating some settings in my BIOS and had to restart my computer in order to save the changes. It then restarts but shows no display. I turn off the computer than turn it back on again but still nothing. I'm not really sure what's going on or why it isn't booting. I've replaced the RAM, swapped GPU's, made sure the cables n etc. were good but nothing. I don't think it's my CPU because it's somewhat new, and there's no specific LED or BEEPING noise that's happening so I don't know if it's the motherboard either. I've also tried resetting the BIOS by taking the CMOS battery out of the machine when it was off, left it there for about 2-3 minutes, and then put back in. Turned it on again, still no display. I don't believe my board has on board graphics so I can't do much there either. That and no cables are lose inside the pc either. Not really sure what's wrong with it exactly. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Specs

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700,
GPU: AMD R7 250,
RAM: 16GB 3200hz
Motherboard: AMD b450 ds3h rev 1.
Was the pc unplugged when removing the lithium battery for the mobo?

Oct 24, 2021
I was updating some settings in my BIOS

What settings did you change?
I was changing a platform key in the BIOS menu. That and I believe it was unplugged from the computer when I took the battery out. Not quite sure if that mattered, but I did it anyway. That and, I've been trying to apparently "Jump start" the BIOS by using the 2 weird prongs that clear the CMOS settings with screwdrivers n etc. but still no luck. I'm pretty sure at this point it's there MOBO but I could be wrong.