[SOLVED] pc not booting up after installing gpu :(

Nov 17, 2020
hey guys, i have a very old pc still running in my home it has ''asrock G41m vs3'' motherboard a ''core 2 duo e4400'' @2.6GHz, 1gb ddr3 ram @800mhz 1.5tb of hdd, a basic ''425w UMAX's psu'', i wanted a gpu so i got a ''Ati Radeon HD 4350'' from my friend, first 3days my computer was running fine with that gpu no issues, but today when i try to start my pc and press the power button nothing happening nothing, even CPU cooler is not starting case fans are not starting up, i unplugged the gpu and put the vga cable to the motherboard and my pc starting up just normally but when i install the gpu again nothing seems to be starting up not even the case fan's, cpu cooler also not spining,, so i remove the gpu from pc now my pc is working fine, but this is happening pls pls help

Solution
If it was a bad GPU, the case fans would spin. The PSU is probably just worn out and needs replaced. If that is the original from the PC (probably 10 or so years) then it would make sense that it went bad, cuz that is about the absolute max life span of a PSU.
Nov 11, 2020
If it was a bad GPU, the case fans would spin. The PSU is probably just worn out and needs replaced. If that is the original from the PC (probably 10 or so years) then it would make sense that it went bad, cuz that is about the absolute max life span of a PSU.

Reactions: PotatoPC_69
Solution

TRENDING THREADS