Question Pc not booting with cpu

I got my pc 2 years ago it worked fine until I tried to take the cpu cooler off and ripped the cpu out so I bought a new cpu and it didn’t work so I took it to a shop and spent 400 dollars for the guy to tell me to spend 60 to send my mobo Msi to get a replacement I got the replacement yesterday so I have a brand new board and cpu I put it together and it doesn’t work it only turns on if the cpu is out of the system and I can put it in while it’s on but the ez debug goes to dram

Specs
GPU: msi gt 730 4 gb
CPU: ryzen 5 4500
Mobo: msi b550 a pro

Pls if any wine knows what’s happening please help

I imagine the motherboard needs a BIOS update to run your cpu. Luckily your motherboard has the BIOS Flash feature which makes updating a lot easier. You need to go to your motherboards support page, download the correct BIOS that supports your CPU onto a USB and update it. If you have never updated a BIOS before, there will probably be a video for your specific board on how to do it.

Idk what happend my pc suddenly shut off and now it does not tuen on at all I tried removing the cpu and the fans turned on but the cpu light came on so I put it in while it was running and got a dram error light if anyone knows what’s wrong pls help I’ve taken it to 3 shops send my mobo to msi reset bios updated bios nothing works

Idk what happend my pc suddenly shut off and now it does not tuen on at all I tried removing the cpu and the fans turned on but the cpu light came on so I put it in while it was running and got a dram error light if anyone knows what’s wrong pls help I’ve taken it to 3 shops send my mobo to msi reset bios updated bios nothing works
Without CPU it's not really running just some electricity going thru is in no way "running".
What parts do you have and is it a new or previously running system ?

I got my pc 2 years ago i recently broke my cpu so I got a new one (same model as one before) and it still didn’t work so I took it to a few shops and they told me it was the motherboard so I got a new one, also same as other and now when I press the power button nothing happens I can flash bios button and everything but it won’t turn on but if I take the cpu out the fans turn on and light up but ofc I get cpu light. I alr tried resetting bios and updating
Parts
Cpu: ryzen 5 4500
GPU: msi gt 730 and asus Radeon 6450
Mobo: msi b550 a pro