Question PC not booting

Oct 14, 2020
I am desperately seeking wisdom and help from others on my build.

I put everything together, and when I turn it on only fans connected to the top CPU_FAN and CPU_OPT will work. All other fans when connected the CHA_FAN headers will start a small spin then stop completely.
I also cannot get it to POST. I’ve tried double checking my connections and it seems everything is solid. I tried booting with only one stick of RAM and still the same issues occur.

I’m tearing my hair out trying to figure this one out. Any help would be amazingly appreciated!!
Build specs below.

Build
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor
MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming(Wi-Fi) ATX AM4
Memory: T-Force Vulcan Z 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200 CL16
Storage: Western Digital Blue 4 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Western Digital Blue 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5600 XT 6 GB PULSE
Case: Corsair 275R Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case
PSU: Corsair CXM 650 W 80+ Bronze
Fans: 5x Pure Wings 2 65.51 CFM 120mm

Ralston18

Titan
Does the following link present the User Manual for your your motherboard?

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...6610_ROG_STRIX_B550-F_GAMING_WI-FI_UM_WEB.pdf

Any Q-LED's lit per Page 1-21 of the manual?

Do you hear any beeps (beep codes)?

Be sure that all components, cards, cables, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place. Inspect by sight and feel.

Initial fits can be tight and no one wants to force anything into place. However, what feels or appears to be in place may actually not be in place.

If the above actions do not work then my recommendation is to take the build apart (excluding, the CPU for now) and reinstall all components following both the motherboard's User Manual and the applicable installation manual for each component.

Take your time and double check everything.

Oct 14, 2020
I am desperately seeking wisdom and help from others on my build.

I put everything together, when I turn it on the motherboard and GPU lights will go on. The fans are not working correctly though. Only fans connected to the top CPU_FAN and CPU_OPT will work. All other fans when connected the CHA_FAN headers will start a small spin then stop completely.

I cannot get it to POST. I’ve tried double checking my connections. It seems everything is connected correctly per the manual, and everything is firmly in. I tried booting with only one stick of RAM and still the same issues occur. Left it for 10-15 minutes for initial load of CPU and no difference. Tried the GPU and Motherboard for display, in both GPU slots available.

There are no Q-LED's lit, and no beeps coming from it. I ended up taking it apart then putting it back together, and made sure everything was firmly placed into the MOBO while following the manual.
Still not loading POST. Same issues where the only fans that will work consistently are ones plugged into the CPU_FAN and CPU_OPT headers. All others start when plugged into the CHA_FAN headers will start for half a second, then stop all together.

My initial thinking is possibly something wrong with the MOBO, but not sure if there's something else obvious I should be looking for.
Any help would be amazingly appreciated!!
Build specs below.

Build
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor
MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming(Wi-Fi) ATX AM4
Memory: T-Force Vulcan Z 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200 CL16
Storage: Western Digital Blue 4 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Western Digital Blue 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5600 XT 6 GB PULSE
Case: Corsair 275R Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case
PSU: Corsair CXM 650 W 80+ Bronze
Fans: 5x Pure Wings 2 65.51 CFM 120mm