[SOLVED] PC not coming out of sleep mode properly

SH Gaming

Reputable
Oct 2, 2020
So I have another problem arise. Whenever I try to take my computer out of sleep mode, all of my case fans and water pump for my AIO go to full speed and my GPU fans go to about a quarter and not displaying anything as if my GPU or something crashed. This all started with me switching everything Into a new case I bought a couple days ago? Any thoughts?
Thank you!!

Solution
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Turn off all sleep modes and power savers. Determine if the full speed episodes stop.

If so, then bring back sleep mode device by device allowing some time between changes.

Hopefully that process will discover which device is causing the problem.

Also double check all connections, cards, RAM, and jumpers per the applicable motherboard User Guide/Manual along with the documentation for other components and the new case.

Possibly a connection error of omission or commission. Or a faulty connector/cable.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Turn off all sleep modes and power savers. Determine if the full speed episodes stop.

If so, then bring back sleep mode device by device allowing some time between changes.

Hopefully that process will discover which device is causing the problem.

Also double check all connections, cards, RAM, and jumpers per the applicable motherboard User Guide/Manual along with the documentation for other components and the new case.

Possibly a connection error of omission or commission. Or a faulty connector/cable.

Solution