[SOLVED] PC not connecting to monitor after moving system ?

Aug 20, 2021
Howdy! I bought a prebuilt PC a few months ago, specifically This One, and it worked just fine until I had to move into a dorm, where it stopped connecting to the monitor. I tried other HDMI cables, restarting the monitor and PC, I even tried a DisplayPort cable, but that didn't work either. My monitor does detect that I have a cable plugged in, but just flashes "No Signal" after a few seconds. I went under the hood to reinsert the RAM and reseat the GPU, but still nothing. The motherboard's HDMI port is just as dead as the one on the GPU, so that's not it either.

My roommate's PC connects just fine with my HDMI cables, so I think my PC is the problem, but everything seems to be working when I turn it on. The motherboard's bright red LED lights up, the GPU's integrated fans spin, but still no signal. Where do I go from here?

Solution
Nevermind, I got it working! The light on the motherboard was next to a bit of text I didn't see that said "DRAM". I pushed in the RAM sticks a little bit further until they clicked, and it booted up just fine!
Aug 20, 2021
Nevermind, I got it working! The light on the motherboard was next to a bit of text I didn't see that said "DRAM". I pushed in the RAM sticks a little bit further until they clicked, and it booted up just fine!

Solution