Question PC not detecting VG27AQ despite DDU, monitor power cycles then I get DisplayPort no signal error

Sep 3, 2020
Device manager is displaying both of my monitors as generic PNP monitors, I deleted both of the drivers and the issues began. I figured my GPU wasn’t detecting the DisplayPort so I powered off my PC and unplugged everything from the motherboard and waited 30 seconds before plugging it back in. When I powered up my PC the white light came on then flashed and went red and gave me DisplayPort no signal. Unsure I just did a whole DDU to my GPU, and when I restarted my pc into safe mode the VG27AQ displayed as my main monitor again. But once I reinstalled the Radeon drivers it only detected my MSI AG32C. Device manager is showing both monitors are connected, the AG32C comes up in windows setting as display 1, and the VG27AQ shows as display 2 but it says windows doesn’t detect the monitor even though there is 2 monitors in my display settings. Don’t know what to do here, I appreciate any help.

Pc specs: Gpu: Radeon Rx 5700xt
Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x
Ram: 16gb DDR4 G.skill Trident Z 3200Mhz
Motherboard: Gigabyte x570 gaming x
Psu: Powerspec PSX 860GFM
SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1tb

ASK THE COMMUNITY