Question PC not displaying from integrated graphics and sometimes after reboot it wont boot back up unless I change the ram

seanbailey260

Honorable
Dec 29, 2017
First, my pc froze and my second monitor (connected to integrated graphics) was glitching and I couldn't do anything at all, so i decided to reboot in hopes it would fix, however it would take power and the fans would run and light up but nothing was displayed and it would turn itself off and on. Then I thought it might be a dead ram stick so I took them all out and put one in 1 by 1 and rebooted after each change and every time it would tell me the ram had been changed and i needed to run setup. so i thought they were all fine put them all back in and everything worked as normal. Until today i turn my pc back on and my second monitor wouldn't display anything and it definitely had power. I tried connecting my main monitor (usually connected to gpu) to my other integrated graphics display port and it wouldn't show anything either. I have a bad feeling my motherboard is dying. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Include disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Monitors: make, model, connectivity (HDMI, DVI, DP, etc.,) to host pc?

Have you been able to swap in other known working video cables?

Or swap in other known working monitors?