Question PC not giving any signal after turning on some settings in BIOS

Feb 20, 2023
So basically, here's my issue;

Looked at some Windows 11 videos and thought that the OS looks cool and was curious to try it out. Tried to update PC from Windows 10 but it said I needed TMP 2.0 and safe boot turned on. So, regretably, I did turned on safe boot first and sadly the last one before I restarted the PC from BIOS and monitor was displaying a whole load of blackness. Though notably my big brain got pulled in by some fancy settings I saw in BIOS and turned those on too, most notably fast boost that is another canditate for giving me the black screen.

So, after that I tried to fix it and watched some videos and have tried everything like putting out the CMOS battery(40 ish minutes) + made very sure all the power was out, using the reset CMOS pins, checked if it was my HDMI cable or monitor, tried using a Windows installation media tool from a USB drive and repeatedly tried to boot my PC in various different ways and all those did not fix my problem, angrily enough.

Though on one of the most popular methods I see was a video where a guy used their iGPU from the mobo to give a display which is really annoying considering I do not have an integrated GPU on my CPU and all my friends do not have one compatible for my mobo.

You guys have any suggestions left to give or am I forced to bring this to the repair shop to borrow an iGPU from them...

Feb 20, 2023
secureboot doesnt need to be enabled for win 11, it just needs to be available
as far as black screen under secureboot goes, this usualy means incompatible gpu firmware with mainboard firmware
and yes igpu would solve black screen

So like, I just have to have to find an iGPU to fix it? No other way?

Weird though, it says I need to turn on safe boot for it to update. Am I just doing something wrong or am I just not able to go Win11.

secureboot doesnt need to be enabled, it just needs to be available
that means:
system drive needs to be in GPT partition scheme
TPM needs to be enabled
CSM needs to be disabled
then win 11 would report that secureboot is ready, but that doesnt mean ithas to be enabled, secureboot enabled is so far just optional