Question Pc not giving signal when disababeling cms on bios.

Ramiro.Giorgi

Commendable
Jul 26, 2021
So i just bought a new cpu and motherboard but i changed plattforms, a intel cpu for a ryzen cpu and did a complete reinstall of my windows OS with all the other drives disconected except my ssd. The problema is that when i conected the pc and booted it up it booted, but didnt gave me gignal in my monitor. I changed display port to hdmi and then it started working, i installed windows fine, and every app i wanted. I even watch some youtube. But then i wanted to OC the memory to 3600 mhz and cl15 just like the manufacturer specifies on the product and tried to enable smart access memory so i disabled csm in the bios. When i did that i saved and exit and it didnt gave me signal again and both ram and cpu red light are on now. I dont know what to do, i tried removing the cmos battery and nothing, conecting both cmos jumper pins to reboot it, and nothing. I thought it was the ram OC, but the cmos battery reset should have solved that i guess...
PLS HELP.
SYSTEM SPECS:
ryzen 5 5600 with id cooling se 224 xt
Asrock b550m pro4
Rx 5600 xt saphire pulse
2x8 gb patriot viper steel 3600mhz ram
2 ssds
2 hdds
Psu xfx 650 w 80 plus bronze

Lutfij

Titan
How old is the PSU mentioned in your specs?

did a complete reinstall of my windows OS
What OS are you working with?

When you want to clear the CMOS, disconnect from the wall and display, then remove the CMOS battery. Press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds to drain any residual power. Replace the CMOS and then try powering up. Also, what slots are you working with with regards to your motherboard?

Ramiro.Giorgi

Commendable
Jul 26, 2021
The psu is from 2016. Its pretty old, i know, but always worked perfectly fine.
the OS is win 10 pro.
Im gonna do the cmos thing now. And im using slots 2 and 4 of the motherboard (starting left to right)

Ramiro.Giorgi

Commendable
Jul 26, 2021
How old is the PSU mentioned in your specs?

did a complete reinstall of my windows OS
What OS are you working with?

When you want to clear the CMOS, disconnect from the wall and display, then remove the CMOS battery. Press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds to drain any residual power. Replace the CMOS and then try powering up. Also, what slots are you working with with regards to your motherboard?
I tried what you said and same error dude.

Lutfij

Titan
The psu is from 2016. Its pretty old, i know, but always worked perfectly fine.
Source(not buy) a donor unit, that is reliably built and has at least 650W of power at the entire system's disposal. No it's not fine, since a PSU can and will degrade over time, meaning less effective power output to all components it's hooked up to.