Question Pc not performing as expected

Apr 27, 2023
so I just finished building my pc and I’m not getting the fps I ideally should and the entire pc seems to be running not as good as I expected if it my specs are 6950xt a 12600k and 32gb gskill at 6000mhz and I’m running at 1440p. On all medium settings Fortnite I’m barely staying at 100 and on minecraft with max setting no shaders I’m barely getting 80 fps. I have plugged my dp into the gpu and my temps look ok. I think it might have something to do with how my fans don’t spin very fast but looking for any sort of advice that can help. I have 300mpbs of Ethernet and live in India if that helps

edit: i have 850 watt power supply from corsair and a prime z690 asus mothertboard

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2023
My te
Be sure to run benchmark again.

Some of the MSI Coreliquid coolers were recalled due to premature failures that lead to high C
Be sure to run benchmark again.

Some of the MSI Coreliquid coolers were recalled due to premature failures that lead to high CPU temps.
my temps are pretty cool the only thing that actually isn’t running very well is minecraft everything else seems to be running better after what u said