Question Pc not posting after bios update

Jul 29, 2019
I recently built a gaming pc that ran just fine, everything worked, fans and all, but I just updated my motherboard’s bios (I’m on an x570 msi gaming edge btw) and after a few restarts it no longer boots up. After the update I went into the bios because I noticed my clock speeds were reset in msi dragon center so I was going to reapply them. I save the changes and use the “save changes and restart” button in the bios. The computer no longer displays anything but all fans and lights are running like normal? I even noticed they turned on faster than before. None of my Ez debug lights are on but everything seems to be working as usual, even the separate fan on the motherboard is on. One thing I noticed though is that none of my keyboard or mouse lights seem to be coming on, I’ve tried several ports but nothing. My cpu does not have integrated graphics so I can’t use the hdmi port on the motherboard. Any suggestions would be useful but I think it has something to do with the xmp file I loaded? I’m new to this so I’m not sure what to do.

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I can’t get in on the bios, that’s the problem, im currently taking it apart to get to the cmos battery to reset it but here’s the specs.

CPU: ryzen 5 3600X
Mobo: msi gaming edge with WiFi
Gpu: rtx 2070XC ultra
Psu: 750 watt bronze rated
2tb hdd and 256 gb ssd
Corsair vengeance ddr4 memory @3200mhz

That should cover all the important stuff but let me know if I’m doing the right thing by resetting the bios or what I should be doing plz

Jul 29, 2019
So I figured it out, I think the bios update was bad and turning on gameboost or xmp caused my PC to lock up, after taking out the battery and reinserting it I got my PC to boot. I hope the release a fix soon though.