[SOLVED] PC not posting after returning home from work

Jan 1, 2019
Title. PC was working great before I left for work. I came home from work to get onto my PC and use it, and it didn't send a signal to my monitor. Upon inspection, I noticed the LED light bar that's usually attached to the top of my case was resting on my graphics card. I tried to place it at the top of the case again and it would not stay ( I figured it was originally attached via some adhesive that must have worn away - I was wrong). After replugging in all the wires, I tried to move the LED light bar out of the way again, and noticed it was stuck really well to the top of my case again. Turns out its magnetized and STILL somehow fell why I was away at work. Would this have anything to do with why my PC won't POST?

Whenever I had problems with a new build POSTing before(THIS problem is not a new build), I think I remember that pressing the power button would immediately turn it off. I think it's worth noting now that even without it POSTing here, I still have to hold the power button for a good few seconds before it will force a shutdown.