PC not posting any display, fans spin up then slow down before spinning up again.

Nov 8, 2018
So i bought parts for a custom built gaming rig about a week ago and once i had all the parts i assembled it only to find it would not send an output at all. The fans on my GPU and water cooler worked as well as the lights, but no post. So i started trying to troubleshoot it. I've disassembled and reassembled it multiple times as well as outside of the case with only a few components, but i just can't figure out what's wrong.

When fully assembled it will turn on fine and you can hear the fans spinning, yet you can hear them get louder before suddenly cutting off to a slower speed and then spinning up again. The logo on my graphics card lights up and when the fans spin up and then cut the light on it also cuts off at the same time, so i initially assumed that maybe i wasn't giving enough power to the system as i had a 550w bronze power supply and it was just cutting off. So we bought a 850w power supply yet the problem persists.

I have a deep suspicion that i screwed over the motherboard or the CPU itself, as alot of the time it just still persists. Also i am aware that some of my connections maybe wrong, but after a good week of pulling everything apart, putting it back together, re-applying my thermal paste on the CPU and checkin the pins, repositioning the RAM all that stuff, you'd think i'd eventually get all the connections right but the problem persists.

An issue i have with troubleshooting is that the only way i can see the output is via my graphics card as my motherboard doesn't have any video output sockets, and the board doesn't come with a speaker or whatever so i can't exactly listen for a beep code.
I'm going to try and resetting the CMOS and taking out the motherboard battery now but i doubt it will work like all my other attempts. This is my first actual build but i have seen a good few videos on the topic and followed some when building it initially. (I also have another PC which i have taken apart and put back together)

Here's my parts list-

(Size clearance isn't an issue. It is a little cramped but everything fits)
I plan on getting a second stick of RAM and an SSD later on down the line. (Is getting the same stick of RAM i already have a good idea? I've heard that certain types only work as single or dual and i want to double check)

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Kaiwala/saved/m7hGGX

Thanks in advance.

Nov 8, 2018
Right so it's been a month, firstly, thanks for all the help guys, secondly, i finally managed to get the system to boot. It got into the UEFI fine, i managed to install windows 10 via USB, and got onto it perfectly fine. Glad that everything works, i took it apart, put it inside the case, plugged everything back in just as it was only to find it to do the same issue i was having before. The fans will spin up for 3 seconds, slow down, then repeat. I assume this is boot looping but with how vague the internet is and how many different issues that don't seem to relate to mine, i am at a massive loss. If someone who actually knows what they are doing could actually help me with this i'd be grateful, i have been behind on alot of work and the lack of actual help is doing me in.