• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Pc not posting, breadboarded still nothing?

ChickenSani

Reputable
Apr 6, 2017
So i went to start up a system i had sitting for about 4 months without starting and it isnt reaching the post screen, no bios, no windows screen and no signal on the monitor. Now as i am quite familiar with no post issues having had them in the past this one seems different.

Ive tried using a psu that i know works from my main pc and that didnt work. I have also tried booting without gpu, resetting cmos, one stick of ram, re-seating the CPU and cooler, which is just about everything i can think of.
The only thing i have noticed on my motherboard is this: View: https://imgur.com/a/qOC5ArJ?fbclid=IwAR2V6_9-tk5U0nHRcEYLJS5YCAuO1gwCn1aGamKdmabYxHuQtZg2VncLgEI

I have checked other parts and that seems to be the only odd thing i can find around the caps etc, Could this possibly be a fried motherboard?

also worth saying i have a beep code speaker coming tomorrow.
Thanks!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS