Question PC not posting or making any beeps when turned on.

Mar 1, 2021
Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte B450M DS3H
Gtx 1060 6gb Asus OC
4X4 GB Sticks of T-Force DDR4, speed 3000
So I built this pc around 2 years ago, it had some problems where it would just restart on its own and not post or make and beeps, so I eventually ended up with plugging in 2 monitors and that temporarily fixed my problem. Keep in mind I'm 14 as of making this post and I don't have spare parts to help with my diagnosis. My PC started not to post or make any beeps as before, but the fans will spin RGB on ram sticks will glow, but no response. I decided to take my PC to my brothers place to try and figure this out, but we could not figure it out. I'm pretty sure it's not the PSU as we had swapped and it made no difference. We couldn't swap any other parts as no other parts would work in my computer. I just put off the problem untill now I decided to try at it again. I manually reset the bios, and tried booting with everything unplugged, except for the essentials, such as the CPU GPU and RAM, I started up the PC and the fans spun, and the lights turned on, but nothing happened. No beeps. So I took out the GPU and it gives me the beep code that there's a gpu problem. I think it's my gpu but I'm not sure, can I get some ideas on what to do to rule out things so I can figure out what replacement part I need or what I need to do to fix this?

most suspect would be RAM, but its hard to say if u dont have any debug leds or codes
so first to try is to use only 2 sticks in A2 and B2 slots, see if it posts, if it doesnt, remove another RAM stick and keep just one in A2 slot

if it doesnt post, turn off PC, unplug PC from wall outlet or press off button switch on PSU
then keep pressing power button (that button in front case) several times to discharge any leftover energy in mobo/PSU
locate clr_cmos jumper and switch position/short it (follow your mainboard manuals to find where it is)
keep it shorted for ~1 second then switch back jumper position (unshort it)
plug back cable to wall outlet/switch PSU to on and strat up your PC
after clear cmos it can take several minutes to boot, if it doesnt boot even after 5 min, then something else might be wrong with it

Mar 1, 2021
most suspect would be RAM, but its hard to say if u dont have any debug leds or codes
so first to try is to use only 2 sticks in A2 and B2 slots, see if it posts, if it doesnt, remove another RAM stick and keep just one in A2 slot

if it doesnt post, turn off PC, unplug PC from wall outlet or press off button switch on PSU
then keep pressing power button (that button in front case) several times to discharge any leftover energy in mobo/PSU
locate clr_cmos jumper and switch position/short it (follow your mainboard manuals to find where it is)
after clear cmos it can take several minutes to boot, if it doesnt boot even after 5 min, then something else might be wrong with it
Thank you I will try this when I get the time and I will respond with the results.

Mar 1, 2021

I just tried this, and still no boot. No beeps, no bios.