Jul 10, 2021
So I need some advice, before I start this is my parts list:
Asus x570i rog strix
Corsair vengeance RGB pro 16gb(2x8)
3080 FE
EVGA supernova 650 gm
Ryzen 5600X
CM nr200p

Okay so I switched from a Nzxt h210 case and also changed the psu but nothing else changed and my computer now gets power but refuses to boot and I've tried lots of things to get it working to no avail. First I tried changing the PSU, next I tried changing the motherboard, and I've also tried reseating the ram and trying them both by themselves in each dimm slot, I also reset the CMOS. The motherboard lights up, my led keyboard gets power, and my monitor recognizes that it has been plugged in but none of the system fans turn on, the aio CPU cooler won't start and none of the help leds on the mb light up. The only things I haven't tried to change is the CPU which I checked and none of the pins are bent or missing and the GPU which I do not believe to be the problem because the system won't boot at all. I would appreciate any and all help because I'm truly at a loss after rmaing several parts and working on this for over a month.

Solution
Final update, I fixed it. It was the PSU all along. I literally got two duds in a row so I went out and bought a cooler master sfx 750 and it worked instantly. Highly recommend cooler master and would not recommend EVGA sfx power supplies.
Jul 10, 2021
Did you use PSU cables from other PSUs?

Disk drives: make, model, capacity, how full?
I only used cables from my psu and they are labeled EVGA so I know that's not the problem, also I swapped to a separate psu and the same thing happened. As for the drives all I have in there is a Samsung 980 pro and I do not believe that is the problem as the system isn't booting to see it in the first place.

Ralston18

Titan
Does the following link provide the User Manual for your motherboard?

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/.../E15891_ROG_STRIX_X570-I_GAMING_UM_V2_WEB.pdf

Confirm that I found the correct manual.

Use the manual to double check that all connections are both correct and firmly in place.

Especially so because you changed cases. All too easy to mix up connectors and pins outs. Or miss some necessary change with respect to both motherboard components and/or the case.

Section 1.1.8 (Page 1-11) outlines the component connections.

Jul 10, 2021
Okay so I have an update, I had the CPU and PSU RMA'd so they are new as well as the motherboard is brand new. I tried booting but now the fans turn on for a second the very first time I press the power button and then don't do anything after or if I press it again. I tried swapping around the ram and booting without ram at all, didn't work, tried removing GPU, didn't boot. The motherboard has RGB leds on it and they turn on when connected to power but it still won't boot and there are no error leds showing. All of the parts are literally brand new except the aio, ram, and gpu and I have tried booting without each one so I can assume they are not the problem.

Jul 10, 2021
Final update, I fixed it. It was the PSU all along. I literally got two duds in a row so I went out and bought a cooler master sfx 750 and it worked instantly. Highly recommend cooler master and would not recommend EVGA sfx power supplies.

Solution