This is an email that I sent to ASRock, so I'm just copy pasting it

Parts:
ASRock AB350M (not Pro4 or HDV)
Ryzen 3 1200
EVGA GTX 1050 (not SC or TI)
Ballistix 1x8 GB DDR4 2666
EVGA 450BV
Stock cooler
Currently don't have any HDDs, SSDs, or optical drives plugged in.
Connected over HDMI, then tried DVI, neither worked

So I recently put together my new pc, and after turning it on, no post. All of the fans are spinning, but there is no video signal. Also, when I plug in a motherboard speaker, there are no error beeps. I have read a lot and I have found out that the problem is most likely RAM incompatibility. The memory QVL is not working, so I couldn't check to see if this memory was on there. For clarification, this is the memory I am using: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820164015&cm_re=8gb_ddr4-_-20-164-015-_-Product

I am just trying to find the problem. Also, another problem that might be happening is the BIOS isn't compatible with Ryzen 3 1200. If you normally ship this motherboard with a BIOS that is incompatible with the R3 1200, then would it be possible to send me a new one with a BIOS update to the latest version? (If that were a possibility, then you would have to contact my father at ********************* because he is the one who ordered this part. Also, I am not sure that the serial number is correct; I have a picture of it, but am just to lazy to find it.)

Thanks - Zach

P.S. Here is some extra info that might help you to fix my problem.
I started by assembling all of the parts one by one over the period of several months.
When everything was assembled, I booted it up and nothing happened
Then I realized that the USB ports had been delivering power to my mouse (It was lit up)
I unplugged the power and disassembled the PC
I put everything back in its place and it worked!
but not really, just the fans were working
I plugged my monitor into the graphics card and...
nothing. absolutely nothing.
I tried clearing the CMOS, but no.
I also tried plugging in a keyboard and spamming F2, but still, no.
Now, I am just sitting here with a black box that has a few fans and an LED fan.
Plz help me