Question Pc not posting

Feb 1, 2024
Basic specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte b450m ds3h V2
GPU: Gigabyte 2060 Super windforce oc
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
PSU: Corsair CX550m

So for the last 2/days my pc hasnt been posting at all.

Tried the RAM in different slots, reseated everything, and reconnected all cables.

Before i was losing signal to the monitor but unplugging the monitors power, leaving it, and reconnecting worked. Now its not even getting to the bios screen, and no power is going to my keyboard. There is also a flashing red light on top of my case next to the power button that flashes whenever my ssd is doing something and it is currently off. My GPU has a white light that comes on briefly but then switches off after a second. Mobo also has a speaker plugged in but it isnt making any noise. Before it used to post because i got noises from my headset and i could login and shutdown using a windows keyboard shortcut.

My CPU has no onboard graphics so i cant try without a GPU, and nobody nearby has a spare i can try.

Any idea what has gone wrong would help a lot. Thanks

Ill get a new CMOS battery tomorrow, if that doesnt work ill jump it.

Feb 1, 2024
So i just restarted, and i got 1 long beep + 2/3 short. According to the internet its an GPU error so basically my GPU might be kill. Im going to clean the connectors tomorrow with a rubber and some alcohol so fingers crossed.

Last edited: