Question Pc Not powering on,no sound of motherboard,no fan movement

Aug 3, 2019
Hi, my pc crashed while running smoothly. Now while pushing the power button the cpu and gpu fan just tilt a bit then stops.

I checked the power supply with paper clip and it's fine. Checked the power button with screwdriver then also same fan tilt. Checked the motherboard from gigabyte it's also ok.

What's the problem 😕😕

jslinger

Great
Jul 23, 2019
make sure there are no shorts.
mostly when a psu is working great and the processor too and the pc does not turn on and only moves the fans for a bit, its the motherboard.
when your completely sure its not the motherboard but nothing happens, it is probably the cpu.
cpu's can die. its just very rare. i had the problem myself.

Aug 3, 2019
make sure there are no shorts.
mostly when a psu is working great and the processor too and the pc does not turn on and only moves the fans for a bit, its the motherboard.
when your completely sure its not the motherboard but nothing happens, it is probably the cpu.
cpu's can die. its just very rare. i had the problem myself.
I spotted that when i connect 12v atx to the board fan stops moving. When i remove the 12v and only connects the main cable of smps it runs fine. Think this is problem of psu

Aug 3, 2019
Hi, What board using?
Try starting the board with only CPU and CPU cooler installed. See if still the same.
I spotted that when i connect 12v atx to the board .fan stops moving. When i remove the 12v and only connects the main cable of smps it runs fine with cpu hard drive and ram.

jslinger

Great
Jul 23, 2019
I spotted that when i connect 12v atx to the board fan stops moving. When i remove the 12v and only connects the main cable of smps it runs fine. Think this is problem of psu
what 12V cable? the gpu cable, the cpu cable, or extra fan cables?
if you pc does not start when connecting a fan, there is clearly a short.

Aug 3, 2019
what 12V cable? the gpu cable, the cpu cable, or extra fan cables?
if you pc does not start when connecting a fan, there is clearly a short.
I am telling about the cpu fan i.e when the 24pin port is connected but not the 12v atx (that comes to the mb near cpu generally a 4pin ) cpu fan starts moving when i connect it then it stops.