[SOLVED] PC not showing up the screen with my motherboards brand and just goes straight to windows after a black screen

Oct 1, 2020
Well as said when i start or restart my pc, my pc just goes black for a few seconds then just goes straight to windows 10's loading screen without even showing up acers logo on the screen at first. (you know the screen where it displays your motherboards brand and some options to enter bios). Yeah it just skips that and just goes straight to windows 10. So yeah any way to like fix it? Thanks in advance.

Solution
Well as said when i start or restart my pc, my pc just goes black for a few seconds then just goes straight to windows 10's loading screen without even showing up acers logo on the screen at first. (you know the screen where it displays your motherboards brand and some options to enter bios). Yeah it just skips that and just goes straight to windows 10. So yeah any way to like fix it? Thanks in advance.
What OC is it ? Most possibly that Fast BOOT is enabled in BIOS.
What OC is it ? Most possibly that Fast BOOT is enabled in BIOS.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS