Question Pc not starting anymore

Jun 21, 2021
Alright so my pc is not starting anymore i have a completely new pc it is like 1 year old . So this is what happened . Night before pc was working fine i shut it off and wake up this morning turn it on and everything ok some time after i turn it off again and again some time later i want to turn it on and it doesnt start anymore all i see is the light going on for like 0.5 sec and this only happens one time . Then i unplug all cables etc plug them in to my old pc everything was working then i plug them back in to my new pc and it started so i tried restarting my pc via windows restart and everything ok next i turn off my pc to check if it would turn back on again and nope it wont so this happens another time exact same and now it wont turn on at all anymore . I have no idea what the problem could be here since my turns on sometimes but after turning it off it wont turn back on until i get lucky or something

Jun 21, 2021
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu
Cpu : Amd ryzen 5 3600
GPU : msi Geforce rtx 2060 gaming z
MB : Msi x570-a pro
PSU : Cooler master MWE Gold 650 full modular
Memory: 16gb ram 3000mhz

I just tried using another PSU cable and my pc turned on again but after turning it off it didnt turn on anymore its off now again and i cant get it on anymore ( I have had this one time before btw and this happened once to me and never again after until now ) And btw when having it turned on my pc works just fine