[SOLVED] PC not starting with GTX 1050 Ti Mini installed ?

Mar 6, 2021
My Configuration:
AMD FX4300 processor
MB: GA-78LMT-S2PV
Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB Ram
2x HDD 7200rpm (one 250 GB, one 1TB)
Antec VP450P PSU
DVD-RW

I installed GTX 1050 Ti Mini and the PC will not boot. The CPU fan will just rotate for half second and then no response. Please help.

Solution
Yeah sorry saddly from what im seeing in your mobo driver/bios supprt list. You have one bios. And it's not uefi. It's legacy so in order to get this card to work you would need to find a hacked copy of you bios formated to support uefi or need to contact nvidia support for a 1050ti bios that will conform to a legacy bios. From what im seeing thats the only option from here..... The other would be get a new mobo only that will support everything you have uefi bios. And all
My Configuration:
AMD FX4300 processor
Antec VP450P PSU
DVD-RW

I installed GTX 1050 Ti Mini and the PC will not boot. The CPU fan will just rotate for half second and then no response. Please help.
Are you fully upto date on bios and are you using uefi bios or legacy?

My Configuration:
AMD FX4300 processor
Antec VP450P PSU
DVD-RW

Eee your boad dosnt seem to support uefi so will not boot with a 1050 10xx series and higher REQUIRES uefi boot

The question is are they using genuine bios's because there are alot of talk on other forums with people having this issue and using cracked bios's for forced legacy. That and a few people were lucky enough to be given a bios by nvidia themselfs to reflash they're cards into legacy supprted. But these are all hacked finds or people who had support from nvidia through the hole ordeal

Yeah sorry saddly from what im seeing in your mobo driver/bios supprt list. You have one bios. And it's not uefi. It's legacy so in order to get this card to work you would need to find a hacked copy of you bios formated to support uefi or need to contact nvidia support for a 1050ti bios that will conform to a legacy bios. From what im seeing thats the only option from here..... The other would be get a new mobo only that will support everything you have uefi bios. And all

Solution
Mar 6, 2021
I see. 😕