Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGiTxREALHASSAN

Reputable
Jun 28, 2019
PC doesn't start when I press the power button, No fans nothing, not even PSU fans.

I was searching online and I found out that it could be solved if I reset CMOS. But it didn't work maybe because I didn't do it correctly. There are 4-pins above where CLR-CMOS is written on my MOBO I have a Gigabyte A320M. I tried shorting all 4 at the same time and also 2 at once but nothing happened.

So I thought it's the time when I should get some help from this forum.

Edit: My CMOS was really not working correctly because My date and time always get changed when I turn my PC on I had to sync it everytime.

PC doesn't start when I press the power button, No fans nothing, not even PSU fans.

I was searching online and I found out that it could be solved if I reset CMOS. But it didn't work maybe because I didn't do it correctly. There are 4-pins above where CLR-CMOS is written on my MOBO I have a Gigabyte A320M. I tried shorting all 4 at the same time and also 2 at once but nothing happened.

So I thought it's the time when I should get some help from this forum.

Edit: My CMOS was really not working correctly because My date and time always get changed when I turn my PC on I had to sync it everytime.
Well for starters the clr-cmos pins are the 2 closest to the edge of the motherboard; the other 2 pins are for chassis intrusion detection. How old is the battery on the motherboard, it may need replacement.

OMGiTxREALHASSAN

Reputable
Jun 28, 2019
Well for starters the clr-cmos pins are the 2 closest to the edge of the motherboard; the other 2 pins are for chassis intrusion detection. How old is the battery on the motherboard, it may need replacement.
Its exactly been an year and a month. It's so funny that everything under warranty doesn't make any problems whatsoever but right after the warranty ends everything starts to go south one by one.

Reactions: dwd999
Status
Not open for further replies.