Question pc not turn on propertly

Elad333k

Commendable
May 15, 2019
hello
i have problem of turining on my pc sometimes after long nights i wake up at morning then my pc wont turn on at all or just turn on for a sec then it will shutdown to fix it i need to plug out the power cable then plug it again then it will work fine once the pc turn on without any problem any1 know what cause this problem to happen to me over and over ?

my pc is
cpu:ryzen 3 2200g
gpu: sapphire pluse rx 570 itx mini 4gb
ram: 2x 4gb 2400mhz
motherboard: asus prime b450m-a
PSU :crosair white 450W 80+ White VS450

[PC not even 1 years old]

mangaman

Honorable
Looks like you need to RMA it. If unplugging and re-plugging makes the PSU turn back on, then something is not right with it.

Can you contact Corsair for a better replacement model? The VS series are not that great.

Elad333k

Commendable
May 15, 2019
There is some protection inside your PSU that looks to only reset if unplugged. I would look into warranty support for it.
My old psu was antec even cheaper one this psu that i currently have is replacement for my old psu that run in to problem the store that i bought from them the pc replace my old psu for this one around 10 days ago the problem started 2 days ago

Elad333k

Commendable
May 15, 2019
Its seems to be happen only with lightning shield i took it off and it dosent happen anymore i did turn off pc 2 times for 2 hours then turn on and it didnt happen i will see tomorrow if it happen without it if it turn on its probably this lightning shield