Question PC Not turning on, might be PSU failure

Apr 13, 2019
Greetings!
So, I finished building my PC (my first build ever btw), but when I turned it on, I got no display. I tried everything and still got no video.
First I suspected my GPU (it's the only hardware that is second hand) cause its fans would spin, stop, then spin and stop. I double checked everything, even the PSU cables, still no display.
Then I decided to check hardware by hardware, and when I plugged my GPU, for my surprise, it worked pretty fine. When I tried my RAM stick, my GPU started with the spin/stop stuff again, but here is the catchy thing: Without my RAM stick my mouse/keyboard aren't recognized, therefore their LEDs don't work. When I only plug my GPU without the RAM stick, same stuff: LEDs won't work.
This got me thinking it could be either a MB or a PSU failure.
Can anyone help me out on this? I felt really frustrated since I was expecting it to work and since I'll prob have to spend more money on it (Things here are really expensive)

Here's my config:

GPU: rx 570 redragon 4GB
PSU: Corsair 450W Bronze
CPU: AMD ryzen 5 1600
MB: ASUS A320M-K
RAM: 1X8 2400MHz VENGEANCE LPX

Thanks in advance!

If fans spin up I would think the power supply is at least powering up and the issue is likely elsewhere. The psu could be the culprit, but looking at your specs i would think otherwise. What is the exact PSU model? Corsair makes several 450-watt bronze psus, ranging from poor (VS or old CX green) to decent (CXM grey) quality.
Check out this: https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...ng-about-post-boot-no-video-problems.1285536/
I would move your ram stick around to different slots. First generation motherboards and Ryzen CPUs can be picky about ram (coming from first-hand experience) so i would point the issue to the ram or motherboard. Also, that ram configuration will cripple Ryzens performance. You really want at least 3000 speed in dual channel (2 sticks).

Apr 13, 2019
It does have a grey label, not the green one
I'll try doing this when I get home, though I handled the CPU with extra care in order to prevent pins from bending.

Apr 13, 2019
I plan on upgrading Both my motherboard and RAM, but at first I wanted to know what is really causing my PC not to boot since I want to use it and i cant upgrade Both at the same time. Why do my keyboard qnd mouse turn on Only when my ram stick is plugged on?

Not all systems power keyboard and mice at first untill the board begins to post. If there is no ram installed, the board wont begin to post at all, and may not power keyboard. I would take that as a good sign that the ram changes the boot process. I would replace the motherboard first.

Apr 13, 2019
Sadly, I can't, at least not now. I know that it goes wayy further than spinning fans, but it looks ok. If replacing the MB is really the solution, am I going to need to update the BIOS? Someone already told me to do that, but I dont have any Idea how.