Question PC not turning on. No power to anything, even onboard motherboard lights.

haganmking

Commendable
Aug 3, 2018
My PC was able to turn on yesterday but today when I went to turn on the PC nothing happened. The fans don’t spin up, there are no lights on the motherboard. I’m not sure what happened. Can anyone help. I’m using the ASUS ROG Strix ITX X570-I motherboard with at Corsair SFX 750 Watt power supply. My CPU is a Ryzen 3950X and my graphics card is a RTX 2080Ti. I’m not sure what happened, it was working fine yesterday. But today it won’t power on. There have been some thunderstorms recently, but I have. Surge protector on.

Ferimer

Distinguished
My PC was able to turn on yesterday but today when I went to turn on the PC nothing happened. The fans don’t spin up, there are no lights on the motherboard. I’m not sure what happened. Can anyone help. I’m using the ASUS ROG Strix ITX X570-I motherboard with at Corsair SFX 750 Watt power supply. My CPU is a Ryzen 3950X and my graphics card is a RTX 2080Ti. I’m not sure what happened, it was working fine yesterday. But today it won’t power on. There have been some thunderstorms recently, but I have. Surge protector on.
Surge Protectors only block so much. In other words there is still a chance that some got through. Have you tried plugging it into a new surge block? or just the wall outlet itself? You did check to make sure the switch is on at the back?

haganmking

Commendable
Aug 3, 2018
Surge Protectors only block so much. In other words there is still a chance that some got through. Have you tried plugging it into a new surge block? or just the wall outlet itself? You did check to make sure the switch is on at the back?
Yes I have tried plugging it into different sockets. And the power switch on the PSU is on.