[SOLVED] PC not turning on when case button is pressed ?

Mar 12, 2022
My PC was working fine last days (I update the GPU and all looks fine). But today, When press on button nothing happens. The QLEDs buttons dont blink so I think it's fine. I only see a red blink but I don't find what is this light in the manual of the mb. The components are kept clean and I don't know how try fix this :(
https://streamable.com/fd2u6k

Some ideas?

Ryzen 7 3700
Asus Tuf Gaming B550m Plus WiFi
GSkill RIpjaw 2x8 GB 3200Mhz
Corsair CX 750
260RTX

Solution
The paper clip test is usually useless.
It is only good to confirm a dead psu; it can not confir proper operation.
In your case, it certainly looks like a bad psu.
The only way to confirm is to test with a known good replacement.
If you can't borrow one, buy a quality replacement from a shop with a good return policy. If you find the problem elsewhere, plan on a 15% return fee.
Look for a quality replacement with a 7 to 10 year warranty.
If your psu is still under warranty, start the return process.
The QLEDs buttons dont blink so I think it's fine
Nope, that's bad. It means the system is not even trying to POST. Something most likely died. Suspects here are motherboard, PSU, and GPU (lowest chance).
Start with removing power cables from GPU (to test for short) and boot - see if you get QLEDs to blink. If no improvement remove GPU altogether and boot - again you want the QLEDs to get alive. If nothing changes at this point you'll need a spare PSU for the test.
I only see a red blink but I don't find what is this light in the manual of the mb.
Looks like just motherboard RGB trying to start without much success. Not a real clue for anything.

Mar 12, 2022
I just tested the PSU sepparately using a paper clip and doesn't power on (make some electric sound but not turn on). Looks the PSU are semidead. I hope rest of the components are fine and I will try wih other PSU soon. Wish me luck :)

Sorry for my english, I really appreciate your help. Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: DRagor
I just tested the PSU sepparately using a paper clip and doesn't power on (make some electric sound but not turn on). Looks the PSU are semidead. I hope rest of the components are fine and I will try wih other PSU soon. Wish me luck :)

Sorry for my english, I really appreciate your help. Thanks for the answer.
Looks like you found your problem.
Your English if fine. Better than a lot of native English speaking people of the US.

The paper clip test is usually useless.
It is only good to confirm a dead psu; it can not confir proper operation.
In your case, it certainly looks like a bad psu.
The only way to confirm is to test with a known good replacement.
If you can't borrow one, buy a quality replacement from a shop with a good return policy. If you find the problem elsewhere, plan on a 15% return fee.
Look for a quality replacement with a 7 to 10 year warranty.
If your psu is still under warranty, start the return process.

Solution
Mar 12, 2022
Hello again, I had the opportunity to test with other PSU and all is working fine. Thanks a lot for the answer. Looks like the moment to update the PSU :(

Have a Good Weekend