[SOLVED] PC not turning on ?

May 10, 2021
PC not turning on.... I tried everything i know

I check the main power cable, outlet and also jump start the PSU, i also reinstalled processor, ram, gpu and reinstall all ports connected to the motherboard.... I also double check the power switch, tried another pc's front power button to turn on... But nothing happens.... Please help i had a deadline project on that pc

TheJoker2020

Commendable
Oct 13, 2020
Almost certainly the PSU or the motherboard.

The only real way to test a PSU without a PSU tester is to connect it to another PC. The only real way (and often the easiest) to test a motherboard is to rule out everything else.

If you have access to a known working PC, you can test your PSU on that, and also, you are best off to test that working PC's PSU on your computer.

However from your testing, the probability is that your motherboard has failed, sorry for the bad news, but as I say, the only real way to be certain is to test the PSU, if that works, then it is almost certainly your motherboard.

Good luck.

Pc not turning on.... I tried everything i know

I check the main power cable, outlet and also jump start the PSU, i also reinstalled processor, ram, gpu and reinstall all ports connected to the motherboard.... I also double check the power switch, tried another pc's frony io powerswitch to turn on... But nothing happens.... Please help i had a deadline project on that pc

As an emergency you can try plugging the storage from the pc into another one and pull the files from there?

PC not turning on.... I tried everything i know

I check the main power cable, outlet and also jump start the PSU, i also reinstalled processor, ram, gpu and reinstall all ports connected to the motherboard.... I also double check the power switch, tried another pc's front power button to turn on... But nothing happens.... Please help i had a deadline project on that pc

Please post full system specs of PC, including PSU make, model and approximate age.

May 10, 2021
Almost certainly the PSU or the motherboard.

The only real way to test a PSU without a PSU tester is to connect it to another PC. The only real way (and often the easiest) to test a motherboard is to rule out everything else.

If you have access to a known working PC, you can test your PSU on that, and also, you are best off to test that working PC's PSU on your computer.

However from your testing, the probability is that your motherboard has failed, sorry for the bad news, but as I say, the only real way to be certain is to test the PSU, if that works, then it is almost certainly your motherboard.

Good luck.
I had a doubt about the motherboard as well.... Its a 5 year old motherboard 😔 Maybe i need to replace it