Question Pc not turning on

Jul 18, 2023
Hi,
My specs are :

-> Aorus B450 ELITE
-> Ryzen 5 3500
-> Gt 610
-> 16 gb ram ( 1*8 + 2*4)

My pc was working perfectly before, but then things started to get weird, my pc wasn't turning on and after 10-15 minutes (while it was connecting to power cord) it started.. it was happening like that for 2-4 days.. then after that my pc was again dead, it wasnt turning on even after 15 minutes but it turned on after1-2 hours..
now when i turn on the pc in the morning it dosent turn on then after like 4-5 hours in afternoon it turns on... and when it turns on everything works perfect even if i shutdown it and remove the powercord and again plug it in it turns on but when i shutdown it at the night,... in the morning it dosent turn on..

I first thought it was my powersupply... so i tried 2-3 different psu's in a shop and it still wasnt turning on

The motherboard flashes which shows that the power is flowing and i have also tried different power cords!

Now I think the issue is with the motherboard... what could have possibly happened?... is there a way to fix it ? (the pc works perfectly with perfect stats when it turns on)