Question PC not working after turning on Resizeable Bar ?

Dec 3, 2022
I recently built my first gaming computer and it worked fine for an hour. I installed windows and all the drivers, and I went and turned on Resizeable Bar. After that the pc would just restart, turn on, rgb glow, fans ramp up, and then restart again. I went to go look for a fix, and since I messed with the bios settings, I decided to clear the cmos. I removed the cmos battery for 5 minutes, put it back in, but now it won’t even turn on at all. What should I do? I have an i5 13600k and a rx 6800 xt, alongside the gigabyte aorus elite ax z790 motherboard. Please help!

Colif

Win 11 Master
you could download the latest BIOS onto a USB drive and try to flash the bios using Q Flash + and see if that changes the setting and lets you boot again. Even if you have newest bios now, you can still flash it over itself.

See page 12 - https://download.gigabyte.com/FileL...ures_e.pdf?v=d6673418751249dec153085bd2189129

all you need attached to flash bios in that state is PSU so perhaps remove everything else when you do it and see if PC at least powers on