TorHS97

Commendable
Apr 20, 2016
My specs are:
Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 GAMING, Socket-1150
Graphics Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790K CPU 4,00 GHz
Ram: HyperX Fury DDR3 1600MHz 8GB

I bought a MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb recently to upgrade from my previous GeForce GTX 580. After removing the previous drivers with DDU, installing the card and it's newest driver the computer is worse than before. While the 1050 Ti isn't the best, it should at least be better than what I had before. Minecraft even lags... I have tried to remove old drivers and install new ones several times without any difference.

Solution
I managed to fix it! After months of lag i finally did it. It was something to do with my processor. If anyone need a possible answer on Windows 7, go to: Control Panel, Power Settings, Change plan on the one you use, advanced, power settings for processor, maximum processor and set it to 80%. I have my windows in Norwegian so the words might be different

TorHS97

Commendable
Apr 20, 2016
I managed to fix it! After months of lag i finally did it. It was something to do with my processor. If anyone need a possible answer on Windows 7, go to: Control Panel, Power Settings, Change plan on the one you use, advanced, power settings for processor, maximum processor and set it to 80%. I have my windows in Norwegian so the words might be different

Solution