pc not working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

misra_93

Reputable
Jan 29, 2016
few days back i was downloading something from internet after the download finished my pc isn't working properly. Everytime there is a message asking me install some software and some of them have installed themselves automatically. Now when i am trying to type anything the windows explorer stops responding and crashes.I thought about installing an antivirus but i am unable to download anything on my pc as the browser just crashes. I already have Microsoft Security essential installed but that's not working. Any advice? thanks in advance.

Solution
Try downloading RKILL, its quiet a small download, this application will attempt to stop any virus or malware that is active. Download on your phone or another pc and transfer to yours. Run the app and keep it opened, then download an antivirus.

Free antivirus :

1. Avast
2. Avg
3. Avira

other free tools

1. Malwarebytes
2. Emsisoft emergency kit.

You should always have some of sort of antivirus. If you looking free online protection, try spyware terminator, and find a decent antivirus that is compatible with it.

NB: Keep RKILL running when installing antivirus because some infection prevent the install to prevent its removal.

zer0c00l587

Reputable
Jan 14, 2016
Try downloading RKILL, its quiet a small download, this application will attempt to stop any virus or malware that is active. Download on your phone or another pc and transfer to yours. Run the app and keep it opened, then download an antivirus.

Free antivirus :

1. Avast
2. Avg
3. Avira

other free tools

1. Malwarebytes
2. Emsisoft emergency kit.

You should always have some of sort of antivirus. If you looking free online protection, try spyware terminator, and find a decent antivirus that is compatible with it.

NB: Keep RKILL running when installing antivirus because some infection prevent the install to prevent its removal.

Solution

zeke15

Reputable
Jan 27, 2016

I would suggest something similar, if not the same. This is probably the best answer you will get.

misra_93

Reputable
Jan 29, 2016

thanks i installed rkil and malwarebytes and it seems like issues have been resolved :)

zer0c00l587

Reputable
Jan 14, 2016

Glad its sorted out, and thanks zeke for compliment.

zeke15

Reputable
Jan 27, 2016

:D no problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.