[SOLVED] Pc not working

Jan 16, 2021
My GPU overheated and the speed of all the fans went crazy and now no fans will turn on. Only thing that appears to work is the rgb on my ram and motherboard .
Any idea of what’s wrong?

Solution
Okay I have a pc right now that am checking for a GPU and if it doesn’t have one I will get one of my friends by tomorrow as it is 11:43pm currently
Okay I have a pc right now that am checking for a GPU and if it doesn’t have one I will get one of my friends by tomorrow as it is 11:43pm currently
Cheers mate I got it working unplugged certain things and everything turned on again sorry for the bother. 👍
Jan 16, 2021
Are you sure the GPU overheated?
What were you doing with the GPU,did you monitor the temps,if you did what was the peak temp?
Can u list the rest of your components including psu?
Just asked a mate and they said it was my gpu that overheated not got really any idea of what else it could be.
I have a
MSI B450 MORTAR MAX
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Corsair 650w psu
GEFORCE GTX 660 as for now
Corsair vengeance rgb pro 3600

Jan 16, 2021
Does your friend have a GPU?
If he has,ask him if he can lend it to you to see if the pc works fine with his card.
If it does work then he somehow the GPU is faulty,if it doesnt,then its something else.
Yes, one of my friends has a spare GPU which I can ask to get. Do you think the CPU could possibly be dead or the PSU

Reactions: Dj0gany
Jan 16, 2021
Cheers mate I got it working unplugged certain things and everything turned on again sorry for the bother. 👍

Reactions: Dj0gany
Solution