• i5 8400
  • Super Jetsream GTX 1080
  • CX 600 PSU
  • ASROCK B360 PRO4
  • GSKILLS RIPJAWS DDR4 16GB RAM
  • 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA Windows 10 Pro x64
  • 2TB SEAGATE 2.5" BARRACUDA
Problem:

My PC is seemingly crashing at random. The screen stutters and the audio starts to cut before everything freezes. It happens when I'm just browsing the net or when I'm gaming. My temps are around 80C and 65C on the GPU and CPU respectively when gaming. Sometimes when it crashes the PC just turns off by itself. If I turn it on immediately after it will power on for a few seconds then shut off and it will keep restarting by itself until I turn the switch off. However if I wait a while before I turn it back on after the crash, it works fine for a little bit before the same issue happens again. Funny thing is I brought it to a PC repair shop and it ran without any crashes for 2 days. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Solution
Specs:
  • i5 8400
  • CX 600 PSU
  • ASROCK B360 PRO4
Problem:

My PC is seemingly crashing at random. The screen stutters and the audio starts to cut before everything freezes. It happens when I'm just browsing the net or when I'm gaming. My temps are around 80C and 65C on the GPU and CPU respectively when gaming. Sometimes when it crashes the PC just turns off by itself. If I turn it on immediately after it will power on for a few seconds then shut off and it will keep restarting by itself until I turn the switch off. However if I wait a while before I turn it back on after the...

madartzgraphics

Reputable
Jun 29, 2019
Specs:
  • i5 8400
  • CX 600 PSU
  • ASROCK B360 PRO4
Problem:

My PC is seemingly crashing at random. The screen stutters and the audio starts to cut before everything freezes. It happens when I'm just browsing the net or when I'm gaming. My temps are around 80C and 65C on the GPU and CPU respectively when gaming. Sometimes when it crashes the PC just turns off by itself. If I turn it on immediately after it will power on for a few seconds then shut off and it will keep restarting by itself until I turn the switch off. However if I wait a while before I turn it back on after the crash, it works fine for a little bit before the same issue happens again. Funny thing is I brought it to a PC repair shop and it ran without any crashes for 2 days. Any ideas?

Power issue for sure. Use automatic voltage regulator or a UPS. Unstable power can damage your computer. But definitely you should check your lines, or maybe the power grid is the culprit.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS