Aug 17, 2020
Hi everybody

I couldn't find a solution for it anywhere. I got a problem with my PC.

Sometimes, my keyboard or rather the PC types stuff by its own. It's usually just the most used keys (like QWERASDF, TAB - keys used for gaming) but there are somehow moments, where it types in MY PASSWORDS. I have no idea, where it gets these. What's also bizare, is that the issue somtimes pastes the Domain of my company i work at, but i rarely type this on in.

I've got this PC since about 2014, but I never had this issue until April of this year. When I had it the first time, as mentioned in April, I left it for 2 weeks and then reinstalled windows. Didn't have an issue for a few months. But since last month i experience it again out of nowhere, even though I reinstalled Windows and everything else. The only things I have installed now, are trusted Softwares.

I've ran through several Antiviruses, but had no success. It was ever since I bought a Wireless Keyboard. But the problem can't come from the keyboard, because I then used a wired Keyboard for a time and it still had the typing issues

The Keyboards I've been using are Corsair gaming RGB k70 (old) and the logitech G915 (current)

lvkalvits04

Prominent
Dec 29, 2018
Hi everybody

I couldn't find a solution for it anywhere. I got a problem with my PC.

Sometimes, my keyboard or rather the PC types stuff by its own. It's usually just the most used keys (like QWERASDF, TAB - keys used for gaming) but there are somehow moments, where it types in MY PASSWORDS. I have no idea, where it gets these. What's also bizare, is that the issue somtimes pastes the Domain of my company i work at, but i rarely type this on in.

I've got this PC since about 2014, but I never had this issue until April of this year. When I had it the first time, as mentioned in April, I left it for 2 weeks and then reinstalled windows. Didn't have an issue for a few months. But since last month i experience it again out of nowhere, even though I reinstalled Windows and everything else. The only things I have installed now, are trusted Softwares.

I've ran through several Antiviruses, but had no success. It was ever since I bought a Wireless Keyboard. But the problem can't come from the keyboard, because I then used a wired Keyboard for a time and it still had the typing issues

The Keyboards I've been using are Corsair gaming RGB k70 (old) and the logitech G915 (current)
make sure you're not hitting the macro keys by accident