EddieA2

Honorable
Aug 19, 2016
Hey. I am currently looking to purchase a PC within the next few weeks. I went to Microcenter back in March to get help, as I am not very knowledagble in PC Building and do not know what parts are the best for my situation. The employee at Microcenter helped and gave me a list of PC Parts that I made a few changes to after doing further research and trying to adjust for my budget. Here is the list: PC Parts List

My budget for this PC is between $2,000 and $2,300. I would mainly be playing games like Warzone, COD, Overwatch and maybe Fortnite and Minecraft. Ideally, I would like to be able to play these games at 240+ FPS, as I have plans on upgrading to a 240hz monitor in the future. I also would like to be able to multitask and have a lot of different tabs open at the same time, so I would want this PC to be very fast. I would also like the parts to be easily upgradable so that the PC can last me 10+ years. I wanted to get a separate opinion, so any suggestions or criticism is greatly appreciated. Thank you!