PC passes all individual tests on AIDA64 extreme, but not when i run the all at once

Nominath654

Reputable
Feb 18, 2015
Hi! as the title says, my pc (desktop) passed all individual tests on aida64 extreme, but failed within 20 mins of me running all tests at once. My temperatures were more than fine, the GPU never went above 75 and my CPU peaked at 67 on individual tests (monitored by Aida and HWiNFO64) and the temps never went above 65 on my CPU and 75 on my GPU when running all tests at once (although AIDA did stop the test at 18 mins with the "hardware failure detected, system stability test stopped" when running all tests at the same time) My PC has had game crashes and PC crashes in the past, at the same OC, lower, with the exact same components (minus the 960 SSD) but that was fixed by raising the voltage a tad and getting better case fans. each Aida test was run for about an hour (+/- 10 mins) with the CPU test (only CPU) running for over 3 hours. Not really sure what the issue is or if i should be worried, i recently reinstalled windows 10 (April update) on my 960 and have been running Malewarebytes full system scans every 2 days for a week, the other day a game of mine crashed (destiny 2) but not the way it used to, previously it would crash by freezing the screen, playing 3 secs of audio over and over again before crashing to the desktop with no error message,this was happening at least once a day, but only in D2 and occasional Bsod crashes with the watchdog timeout error, this time it crashed with the classic freeze and then destiny 2 has stopped working windows error. I hope i have provided enough info and that someone out there can help me through this a bit. Thank you so much for reading through this and any help you provide :)

My Specs:
Msi z170-a gaming m5 motherboard
Intel i5-6600k overclocked to 4.5ghz at 1.32v
Msi gtx1070 gaming x (not overclocked)
16 gigs (4x4) of Kingston hyper x fury black @2133mhz (not overclocked, stock timings)
Corsair H60 AIO water-cooler
EVGA B1 80+ bronze 500w PSU
1TB WD blue 7200rpm HHD
500GB Samsung 850evo SSD
500GB Samsung 960evo m.2 NVME, PCI-E SSD
Phanteks p400s tempered silent addition case
Latest Msi Bios and drivers for all components i could find drivers for

Nominath654

Reputable
Feb 18, 2015

I have not run memtest lol, I know I need to but it just seems like so much work, that being said last night I let my Pc run Aida with everything checked overnight, woke up (10hrs later lol) and it was still running without a hitch, cpu Temps peaked at 71c with a 67avg and GPu peaked at 74... that fail might have just been a one off error, I'm not sure. since I've played a bunch and no issues so far. one strange issue I am having though is that when I'm using my Pc, my mouse will randomly get extremely slow and laggy for a couple secs and then go back to normal, nothing I tried helped (switching USB ports, updating driver and calibrating for my mouse pad) and at some points it will do it for multiple mins where I can barely use my mouse, a restart didn't help so Idk what to do lol...