Question PC performance dropped

Apr 19, 2019
Hello,

Before I start, I'm gonna put specs of my PC right here:

MOBO - B250 PC MATE MSI MS 7A72
CPU - i7-7700k Kaby Lake
GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
RAM -16gb

So few weeks ago I decided to factory reset my PC and after I did, everything messed up. I installed every driver I possibly could but my headphones didn't sound the same, it's really echoey and fps dropped in games such as Apex Legends and CS:GO, although Fortnite and League of Legends seem to work perfectly fine.

My CS:GO settings are all very low for better performance but the fps I get is unacceptable, 110-200 most of the time sometimes 250 in buildings. My fps_max command is 300. Before the factory reset I was getting 350-400 easily on fps_max 0.

Fortnite fps is always at 170-300 which is fine, same goes for League of Legends.

My CPU seems to be at 40c idle and it jumps up to 70c under load, which is okay I guess. CPU usage on the other hand jumps from 30% to 96-100% when I turn on the game and stays there for few secs, which then precedes to drop to 30-50% and back again to 100%. I use some programs to monitor my PC's performance such as Core Temp, CPU-Z and Task Manager and everything seems fine to be honest.

If you want any more information about my PC and it's performance just ask and I will be more than happy to provide.