[SOLVED] pc performance getting worse over time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
What's running? 38% cpu is high if you did that scan naked, like it's supposed to be.

I'd hit cCleaner and registry tool (say Yes to backups) and wipe out all the garbage in the temp files, net temp files etc that could be affecting the pc. Malware is one thing, a Trojan is another beast altogether, so I'd also do a decent Antivirus full system scan/root kits.

May 5, 2020
What's running? 38% cpu is high if you did that scan naked, like it's supposed to be.

I'd hit cCleaner and registry tool (say Yes to backups) and wipe out all the garbage in the temp files, net temp files etc that could be affecting the pc. Malware is one thing, a Trojan is another beast altogether, so I'd also do a decent Antivirus full system scan/root kits.
No, i did it with google chrome and discord open, i'll do it with nothing opened now.

May 5, 2020

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/27654740

Status
Not open for further replies.