[SOLVED] PC performing way below expectations

IshanNaik

Reputable
Sep 19, 2016
According to User benchmark, my PC is performing well below what it should be.
Overall this PC is performing below expectations (29th percentile). This means that out of 100 PCs with exactly the same components, 71 performed better. The overall PC percentile is the average of each of its individual components. Use the charts in the benchmark sections of this report to identify problem areas.
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/29770739
Just got this area51m beast and its not performing well according to this

Solution
Misleading from UBM, as always.
For each component, I see Outstanding or Very Good.

Your system is being compared with others that are overclocked, stripped down, and otherwise optimized for that specific test.
Also, the GPU test did not complete.

Disregarding UBM, does it work properly? Getting the kind of FPS you were expecting?

USAFRet

Titan

Your system is being compared with others that are overclocked, stripped down, and otherwise optimized for that specific test.

Disregarding UBM, does it work properly? Getting the kind of FPS you were expecting?

Solution
Userbenchmarks is a useless crap, but if you insist on doing the benchmark, make sure it runs complete.

If you take a look at the details, on the GPU it saids: "Relative performance n/a - benchmarks incomplete"

Run it again till every test is complete. Otherwise the result is meaningless.

IshanNaik

Reputable
Sep 19, 2016

Yeah disregarding I am getting way more fps than what I have seen on youtube, on red dead redemption 2 alone everything set to Ultra/Max I reach till 130-150 fps was just worried that PC isn't doing well in other things

Also Ram is Performing way below expectations (6th percentile) is this misleading too?

Userbenchmarks is a useless crap, but if you insist on doing the benchmark, make sure it runs complete.

If you take a look at the details, on the GPU it saids: "Relative performance n/a - benchmarks incomplete"

Run it again till every test is complete. Otherwise the result is meaningless.
I ran it with GPU selected, after looking at the logs I saw this error

ERROR: Sphere GPU benchmark failed, aborting further tests on this GPU
WARN: skipping Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 - unable to locate attached display
INFO: Completed GPU benchmarks

Last edited:

IshanNaik

Reputable
Sep 19, 2016
Did you update the drivers from the Alienware product support page? Audio, chipset, video, SATA, input, network, SSD.
Yeah the Support Assist program installed all the latest drivers and updated the bios
It also says "70.7% Very Good"

Yours is at out of the box 2400MHz.
It is being compared to others of that exact same RAM in an XMP profile of <something faster>.
Okay, Thanks for the help!