Question PC plagued with issues, it’s been 4 months without a pc. Help

Dec 8, 2022
A long time ago, about 4 months ago I was playing a game, the PC crashed into a weird tinted freeze of the game. rebooted, a couple days later it happened again except this time a rainbow screen of death, the error was irql more or less equal. It happened over and over and over and became more common until about 3 months ago windows wouldn’t even get past the loading screen. I tried Linux for a while, it worked for about 3 days until I got kmem cache alloc kernel panics and weird segmentation faults. Grub now freezes on boot and I have taken it to 2 pc places, ubreakifix 40$ diagnostic WHO DID NOTHING BUT REINSTALL MY CPU AND GIVE IT BACK BTW!! And a local place that told me that, there had been a Cooler spill in the recent past (probably was ubreakifix because I don’t recall any leaks) and the psu had 90ms pg which is under average I’m guessing. They told me the cpu wouldn’t work in another pc, I tried replacing the cpu with my uncles one and every time the pc turns on, then half a second later turns off. Nothing on the motherboard lights up except the dram light for half a second. Unplugging the CPU power has all the motherboard lights working and doesn’t seem to turn off ever. When I run my cpu it gets into the bios at least before black screen rebooting. His cpu is a 5800x and mine is a 5950x so idk how that works. what would be the other part that is broken. Btw already replaced psu once, another local place told me that one was at 90ms pg also (exact same model). Here are the stats.
3070ti (tested with a friend)
5950x (pc place says if broken and when replaced pc shows different symptoms)
asus tuf gaming 570x plus wifi (aio spill of isoprol glycol some time in the past also RMAd it but they said nothing was wrong)
corsair rm850x (replaced, replacement model also has pg of 90ms)
be quiet 360mm aio (leaked at some point, stripped screw)
corsair vengeance 32gb 2x16 (Tested with memtest and swapped with friend)
1tb ssd wd_black, shouldn’t be a problem (weird fluctuating speeds)
Symptom:
when 5950x is installed black reboot or tinted BSOD on windows. Fan and lights stay on. When 5800x is installed it won’t even post at all, turns off almost immediately. On linux consistent CPU soft locks and kmemcachalloc kernel panics, one time I got an MCE hardware error on CPU.
Any help would be amazing!

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2022
Any idea on what the other problem is would be great, I don’t even know what it could be at this point. CPU is fried for sure they said but idk about the others.