Question PC Post issue

Sxprk

Commendable
Jul 17, 2019
So I’ve had a little bit of a issue, For a start I bought a Ashs B450-F Gaming STRIX board refurbished and today I hooked it up and started my PC, it started off by not showing anything on the displays so I just kept sort or restarting. After the third restart the ROG logo came up and it was frozen with that so i restarted again and then it was back to the no display issue. I removed the CMOS Battery for 5 minutes and put it back in and tried again and since then I’ve been getting it up to load past the ROG Logo then it would go to the American Megatrends “Press F1 to run UEFI Setup” slight issue there when I pressed F1 it would go to a black screen and stay like that but the monitor is still on like it’s displaying something, it’s the same thing if I try to go into BIOS also. I put in my other motherboard and had no problems so I’m just asking to see if the motherboard is damaged / faulty or if this is a fixable issue. Thanks!

Sxprk

Commendable
Jul 17, 2019
Oh,my bad. It's just that many of the B450 boards still needed the update for 3000 series but if it say's that on the box, it shouldnt be a problem. Do you know what BIOS version you are on? Sometimes there is a little sticker on the motherboard itself that tells you.

im unsure as I just bought the board and I haven’t spotted anything on it about the version then again I just checked and skimmed fairly quickly I’ll look more through it later today when I get a chance

Sxprk

Commendable
Jul 17, 2019
Oh,my bad. It's just that many of the B450 boards still needed the update for 3000 series but if it say's that on the box, it shouldnt be a problem. Do you know what BIOS version you are on? Sometimes there is a little sticker on the motherboard itself that tells you.

It doesn’t say anything in the board box

TRENDING THREADS